Friday, October 22, 2010

Kinetic energy in Sound energy

Hello Everyone,
This is the video of kinetic energy in sound energy. Last night, I had nothing to do so I was just thinking about my science lessons in class this week and my teacher had been talking to us about kinetic energy in sound energy and how it works if a light object is put on top of an up-right speaker. We didn't do the experiment in class so i just decided to do it from the speakers I found in my wardrobe. So I just did the experiment with my laptop, the speakers and a piece of Lego.
So First I tried with my hands just simply tapping the microphone and then i smashed a roll of duck tape against the desk and then I tried my guitar and randomly strummed it.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Work MS!

    If only I had seen this before the science test.

    ReplyDelete