Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Energy at home reflection


From this energy booklet I have found many different ways to use energy efficiantly. Without this knowledge I would not of been able to shar it, because now I know what level our energy usage is at now I can keep an eye on it which I have been doing, I have been checking it every two days making sure we are not using to much. I have learnt many things like:

Renewable and non-renewable sources= Tidal power, Wind power, Wood, Hydroelectricity, Radiant energy, Geothermal energy, biomass and compressed natural gas. Some Non-renewable are Coal, Oil, Gas and Nuclear energy.

How energy is lost: Well for a T.V energy is lost through the screen, energy is lost basically when you turn something either by a powerpoint or switch or anything but yeah
So I have learnt alot from this energy booklet, well not just me bbut now that my family is awaye of how our energy is going we can now see if we need to swap for better efficiancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment