Thursday, April 7, 2011


Under my own decision, and not being forced by jp7numeracy at gun point... gulp... I now present to you:

WHAT I LEARNT THIS TERM*

Well, let's start with Maths, could I actually liked it more then Science. And I'm going to guess that some of you just booed me. Thanks, like my self esteem is low enough already.


Basically, we learnt all the basics of Multiplying, Dividing, Subtracting, Adding, and Converting Fractions, Percentages, and Decimals. Now, instead of taking 40 minutes to write how to do all this, there are plenty of videos on this blog already. So I'll just leave you with this picture:















Okay, now I'll tell you about Science. If you're still at this post of course. We learnt about the Circulatory System, the Excreatory System, the Digestive System and Asexual Reproduction. Again, there's already an explanation on this blog, and I'll just leave you this picture:





















I know this was a short post, but, well, I'm a kid. I want to enjoy my holidays. Well, I suppose I'll blog more later. See ya next time!

-KCR

*NOTE: May not of actually learn anything

No comments:

Post a Comment